Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Really good day!

So, I wrote my post about yesterday this morning. The rest of the day turned out very nicely! I spent time writing thank-you's for all the wonderful meals and treats we have been brought, and finishing up some work things for Doug to take tonight. Then Jennifer brought Jackson over, and they also brought some lunch stuff. It was so great to have them here for a while!! Jackson even spent time in my lap and also playing with his Granddaddy. Just could not be better!

After they left I had a relaxing afternoon finishing up the notes and work stuff and watching some movies/resting. Doug went to dinner and then rehearsal/inputting things in the computer and Ben and Jenn brought my dinner over a bit later. After Doug got home, I actually took a bath! The dry-cast thingey works well, but I feel like it should be longer. It just wants to roll down over my knee (which is still swollen) and I worry about it's constricting that area and causing some sort of issue with clots or something. I did not take a really long, relaxing bath, BUT I got myself into and out of the tub with no issues and feel so much better!

So now, my foot and ankle are starting to do a strange pins-and needles thing and it is a bit achy. I will definitely do the meds tonight. And the "pins and needles" is not the tingling you think about when your foot is asleep. It's the sensation that something is actually sticking me in the outside of my foot. Very localized and very strange. I hope it stops soon!

So here are some pictures from this day:

My sweet daughter-in law and grandson

Happy little boy!!!

Happy, happy Nanna!

He was very content for a bit and so was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment