Thursday, February 17, 2011

ok, so maybe....

I did do a little too much too early.

Though I would definitely do it all again!

Yesterday, I did go to church for dinner and then to lead the kids' and adult choir rehearsals. It was so great to see everyone and to hear them all sing. Doug helped me get situated with a pillow on a stool on which I could rest my leg, so it was all good. It did not  hurt or anything, but my leg/foot started feeling like it was swelling some towards the end of the evening. Then, I did not sleep very well (did not take anything, or feel I needed to) last night. So today I am taking it a little easier and trying to ice my knee as much as I can. It's pretty swollen today and the knee and ankle both are a bit more uncomfortable than they have been. I did take some advil today, and it's certainly manageable! It certainly confirms that I am not ready to lead on Sunday, though...

So today I have worked to get everything ready for Sunday and I think i have that done. Doug will go in for Praise Team rehearsal and get it all on the computer. Things would be much more problematic (all over the place) without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment