Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One week from now...

I will be probably eating a snack, drinking lots of water, and trying to figure out how in the world to get some sleep.

Things continue to move along well. I think I have almost all I need to cover the first two Sundays I am out, except I hope that the guy who works with me (leads music in the other service) comes through with material for my choir so they have a couple of weeks to prepare. Even if I have to take another Sunday or two off, I will still be doing all the planning and song selection and such...

Got my crutches from Jenn and Doug replaced all the pads and tips and adjusted the sizes, so I am good. I have had a lot of time with Jackson this week which has been great. I surely hope he is cool with all of this and that we still get to see him.

Oh, and our kids are planning to come over a little over a week after my surgery and make us dinner! So great!

Count down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment