Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Almost 6 weeks...

So, tomorrow would be six weeks out from surgery. All is going very well, I think!

I only have significant pain when getting up and walking after sitting for a time, and/or if I do a LOT of standing/walking. Minimal swelling is evident, though there is some in both my knee and my ankle. I am wearing my lace-up brace all the time like a good girl!

I drove for the first time yesterday and that is no problem at all and adds a great deal of freedom, of course!! Also I had my first physical therapy session today..just passive range of motion and stretching, but it was good and challenging. Pain only got up to about a 5 or 6. I will go 2 times per week for a while, but I think I am doing quite well. He even said I can take my dog for walks, as long as there are no big hills involved.

So, all in all a very good report!

No comments:

Post a Comment